1. I can create music and effects to be triggered in live (unpracticed) performance setting.
2. I can trigger sounds and music based on game-play experience of another human.
3. I can use my musical choices to enhance the game-play experience and emotional connection of the player.
4. I can design a system to obtain and help analyze player responses to my music. I can reflect upon the experience using their responses as sources for improvement.
1. Create sound effects that would be used in ______________________ (video game level/game).
2. Create music that will be used during the game-play experience.
3. Set up the game system and allow people to play while you trigger the sounds.
4. Obtain their feedback on your musical choices and analyze their responses.
5. Reflect upon the experience of "improvising" with music technology performance.