1) I can call upon prior knowledge of sound system set up to successfully run sound for an event including music & a microphone.
2) I can demonstrate professionalism while executing sound set up and using deductive reasoning to troubleshoot potential problems in the set-up.
1) Set up speakers
2) Hook up audio in (1 wireless mic and music source)
3) Power all systems
4) Play music, fade out, and make an announcement
5) Unpower and pack up all systems
You will be graded on a scale of 5 to 1 (5 = A, 1 = F) on the following categories. We will discuss your performance after you have completed all tasks and reach a consensus as to your final overall grade based on each category.
- Execution: How successful were you completing the list of tasks above?
- Professionalism: How professional and safe was the appearance of your set up throughout the process?
- Problem Solving Skills: How well did you use deductive reasoning to troubleshoot potential problems?
- Use of Prior Knowledge: How successfully did you call upon prior knowledge with minimal prompting?