1) Project Title (something other than "Final Project")
2) Description of your project...what did you do and how?
3) Your learning target(s) and essential question(s).
4) The state standards used most for your project.
5) Any other relevant information (song, screen shot, links, etc)
Your Final Project Presentation will include the following:
1) Walking the class through your website and showing some of the items included in all 3 main pages
2) Describing your final project and the creative process you used
3) Presenting your project (listening to it)
4) Opening up for commentary or discussion from the class (Q & A)
**Note: Presentations will not be "formal, stand-in-front-of-the-class" but will take about 5-7 minutes per person.
To view your agreed upon project information you can view the Final Projects Document to see your individual project information.
Projects Due: By the end of CLASS on Friday May 5th (no extensions will be given for any reason so please plan ahead if you have absences coming up).
Presentations: Monday May 8th through Friday May 12th (seniors will go first)
Final Exam: Discussion on the first day's slide show & reflection of learning (bring food to share)