1) Project Title (something other than "Final Project")
2) Description of your project...what did you do and how?
3) How does this project prove you LEARNED something this semester?
4) Any other relevant information (song, screen shot, links, etc)
5) A screen shot of your project and any other necessary pictures if needed.
6) Your sound file, uploaded and titled appropriately.
**Note: Your description of learning is worth just as much as completing your project so please ensure that it is well written and includes all necessary information.
You will be graded on how well your project is completed (based on our conversations about what you are choosing for your project) and how well you describe your process.
Projects Due: By the end of CLASS on Friday December 15th (no extensions will be given for any reason so please plan ahead if you have absences coming up).
Presentations: Monday December 18th (a gallery walk like done for the previous project)
Final Exam: Discussion on the first day's slide show & reflection of learning (bring food to share)