1) I can demonstrate stem editing techniques such as trimming, moving, adjusting track volume, and multi-tracking using a variety instrumentation, genre, and tempi.
2) I can work within the constraints of very specific project requirements and compare and contrast the pros and cons of freedom of choice.
You must upload:
1) The picture of a pattern taken ON campus
2) A screen shot of your project to compare to your picture
3) The sound file of your project (share to disk and upload)
4) A description of your project
Your description should answer the following:
A) In what 3 ways is your final project like your picture
B) What techniques did you use to recreate the pattern in your picture
C) Compared to previous projects where you have had a great deal of freedom how did you feel challenged by the specific requirements of this project? What was helpful about having more restrictions?
Presentations will be 3/9 & 3/10
Upload to Weebly is due by 3/11 at the end of class
This project is graded at your mid-term for the course
Inspiration for the project: