1) Chose a project to be completed using GarageBand that is based on the concepts and skills you have used throughout the year. You can revisit a previous project or start something new.
2) Create individualized learning targets to meet the needs of your project.
3) Set both short-term and long-term project goals and develop a timeline for completion.
4) Reflect on your process and the application of your project in other areas of your life.
1) GoogleDrive based document showing project goals, progress tracking, and reflections.
2) Sound file from GarageBand (export to Disc).
3) Class Presentation
1) Students will present their website and revisit some of the components they have added throughout the year.
2) Students will present their project using the embedded document and sound file on their resources page.
Note: The following template will be shared to your google drive: