1) I can create a well-timed soundtrack using music, sound effects, and ambient/environmental sounds.
2) I can justify my artistic decisions and explain how recorded sounds were created.
1. Choose your cartoon from the 3 provided below. DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM!!!!!!!!!
2. WITHOUT LISTENING TO THEM...go through and create your timing sheet (what needs to happen and when).
3. Create music and sounds effects using GarageBand to create the soundtrack for your project. You may ONLY use GarageBand (you may NOT convert any pre-existing music or sounds from YouTube).
4. Post the cartoon, soundtrack, and a description (details of what should be included in the description to follow).
5. We will present our soundtracks in class starting Tuesday February 20th and continue through Friday February 23rd. This project must be completed on time and while the post may be refined for full credit by the end of the semester, presentations cannot be "made up" for a grade.
Note: There are approximately 3 weeks of solid work time as we will be taking the 5th and 6th of February to discuss the SuperBowl and we have field trips schedule for the 8th and 9th.